Friday, April 6, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT-GRANDMOTHER!




Happy Birthday To You My Dear Great-Grandmother Who Today Is 110 Years Old.

Not enough can be said about this very special beautiful strong black woman who has seen it all and done it all.

She has always been the center of my family and will always be loved and cherished.

Born on April 6, 1897, The daughter of ex-slaves...WOW!!! What a life she has led!!!

She had a wonderful loving husband of more than 65 years. She gave birth to 14 children. She has a countless number of grandchildren, a whole host of great-grandchildren (for which I'm proud to be one of ;~) and a fair number of great-great-grandchildren.

On this special day in Black Fist history, April 6, 2007., I want to say to you Great-Grandmother that we love you and we honor you yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever!!!



TO YOU MY BELOVED QUEEN GREAT-GRANDMOTHER WHOM I LOVE VERY VERY MUCH - WE WISH YOU A VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY/EARTHDAY!!!



LOVE & KISSES,
MISS NIKKI



(That's what my sweet Great-Grandmother has called me since the time I can remember, I'm told even when I was a baby ..."Miss Nikki" ;~)








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro. Trey said,
That's wonderful Sister General!
Happy Birthday Great-grandma!

Anonymous said...

Would you ever consider blogging about some of your great grandmother's stories and experiences?

Bet she has a lot of interesting tales.

Anonymous said...

Nikki X, good for your great grandmother and I hope that she continue to be blessed. Go grandma go!!