Thursday, April 3, 2008

99 PROBLEMS




WARNING: (the language in this video is geared toward mature audiences)



Bro. Don-- Our good brother, avid reader of The Black Fist Blog & administrator of the webblog "Minus The Bars", was thoughtful enough to provide us with the link to this entertaining music video featuring Sen. Barack Obama.

We'd like to thank our brother Don and invite our readers to check out his thought-provoking & quite entertaining site over at: www.minusthebars.blogspot.com

Now sit back & Enjoy -Barack Obama 99 Problems-


PEACE!!!

2 comments:

Don said...

Wow. Thanks!

I enjoyed watching the video so much that I had to send it to you. I knew you'd enjoy it just as much. Matter of fact I am going to listen to it, while I get dressed this morning.

Have a great day.

General Nikki X said...

Peace & Blessings to you Bro. Don.
And you are more than welcome.

Have A Beautifully Black Day!