Monday, March 3, 2008
FOR THE CINCINNATI ENQUIRER: 2 OUT OF 3 AIN'T BAD!
Every other blue moon The Cincinnati Enquirer newspaper will get it RIGHT! And this is ONE OF THOSE OTHER EVERY BLUE MOONS!
In yesterdays Enquirer, the editorial board made it's endorsements.
What we were concerned with were 3 endorsements in particular, and they were:
1. The Democratic Presidential Primary Race
2. The Cincinnati Public School Tax Levy
3. The Cincinnati Zoo Tax Levy
And we here at 'The Black Fist Blog', agree that 2 OUT OF 3 AIN'T BAD!!!
The Cincinnati Enquirer, as well as The Black Fist Organization AGREED on the same 2 out of 3. They are the following:
1. Sen. Barack Obama For The Democratic Nominee For President (Endorsed by The Enquirer & The Black Fist Blog)
2. Vote NO on The Cincinnati Public School Tax Levy (NOT Endorsed by The Enquirer & The Black Fist Blog)
Where the Enquirer and this Organization differ is on the Cincinnati Zoo Tax Levy.
The Enquirer says, Yes to the Zoo tax levy..
The Black Fist Organization says, NO to the Zoo tax Levy.
So we'll just part company on that note right there.
-ON TUESDAY MARCH 4, 2008., VOTE NO!!! ON ISSUE 10 THE CINCINNATI PUBLIC SCHOOL TAX LEVY!!!
-ON TUESDAY MARCH 4, 2008., VOTE NO!!! ON ISSUE 17 THE CINCINNATI ZOO TAX LEVY!!!
-VOTE SEN. BARACK OBAMA DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT!!!
AND WE'LL SEE YOU AT THE POLLS!!!!!
BLACK FIST, BLACK POWER, BLACK NATION!!!