It is very important for black Cincinnati to know just who the 21 Superdelegates in Ohio are and for those blacks living across the way to know who Kentucky's 9 superdelegates are.
Provided to you today is a list of Ohio's 21 Superdelegates & Kentucky's 9 Superdelegates before the next primary in Pennsylvania being held on April 22nd and Kentucky's own primary held on May 20th . I will also provide the 2008 Primary Election Calendar to keep you in the know about what, when, and where.
After all, Knowledge is Power.
It is my understanding that the superdelegates should stay uncommitted, but many superdelegates have broken away from this process. Some think this has created a big problem.
It is very important for everyone to know who the superdelegates are in Ohio & Kentucky, so the option can remain open for YOU The Voter to contact these various bigwigs in authority and let your voices be heard. Also, let these people know your feelings and how you would like them to cast their superdelegate votes.
--Let these superdelegates know no in no uncertain terms the political consequences and repercussions they will befall upon their heads next election season if they decide to go AGAINST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE!--
The white-controlled power structure should not be allowed to lobby these various superdelegates who are the representatives of the voters to undermine this process which will in fact undermine THE PEOPLE'S VOTE.
Next to the names of the following superdelegates I will post the presidential candidate for which they have already committed to endorse.
No name means no pledged support of either candidate as of the publishing of this blog entry.
OHIO'S 21 SUPERDELEGATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Gov. Ted Strickland - HILLARY CLINTON
- Sen. Sherrod Brown
- Rep. Charlie Wilson
- Rep. Marcy Kaptur
- Rep. Dennis Kucinich
- Rep. Stephanie Tubbs-Jones - HILLARY CLINTON
- Rep. Betty Sutton
- Rep. Tim Ryan
- Rep. Zack Space
DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION MEMBER ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Ohio State Party Chairman Chris Redfern
- Dayton Mayor Rhine McLin
- Cincinnati Mayor Mark L. Mallory - BARACK OBAMA
- Former Ohio AFSCME Director Ron Malone
- Former AFL-CIO President Bill Burga
- Teamsters Official Sonny Nardi - BARACK OBAMA
- Pat Moss, Retired AFSCME Official
- Enid Goubeaux, Darke County Democratic Chair
- State Rep. Joyce Beatty
- Former DNC Chairman David Wilhelm - BARACK OBAMA
KENTUCKY'S NINE SUPERDELEGATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Gov. Steve Beshear
- Rep. Ben Chandler
- Rep. John Yarmuth - BARACK OBAMA
- State Party Chairwoman Jennifer Moore
- Party Vice Chairman Nathan Smith
DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CHAIR MEMBERS:
- State Democratic Executive Committee Member JoEtta Wickliffe - HILLARY CLINTON
- Former State Party Chairman Terry McBrayer - HILLARY CLINTON
- State Democratic Executive Committee Member Moretta Bosley - HILLARY CLINTON
FINAL NOTE: Ohio contact your superdelegates and let your voices be heard.
Kentucky contact your superdelegates and let your voices be heard.
Didn't "the man" 400 years ago say, "We The People"? Well, alright then "people". Let's get busy!
BLACK FIST, BLACK POWER, BLACK NATION!!!