Friday, July 25, 2008

BARACK WOWS BERLIN GERMANY, JOHN VISITS GERMAN RESTAURANT IN OHIO







Democratic Presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama wows a crowd in Berlin, Germany. Those who came out to see and hear Sen. Obama numbered 250,000 people! Meanwhile on the same day, Republican Presidential candidate John Wayne McCain visited a German restuarant in Ohio, and wows a crowd of (maybe) 5.

WATCH THE 3 PART VIDEO BELOW FOR SEN. OBAMA'S ENTIRE SPEECH IN BERLIN
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW THAT FOR MCCAIN'S SPEECH IN FRONT OF A GERMAN SAUSAGE HOUSE IN OHIO









SEEING IS BELIEVING!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
General Nikki X said...

The topic of discussion is Sen. Barack Obama's visit to Germany and John McCain's German sausage house visit. Comment or that and nothing else.

Heed This: Whatever evil you are attempting to get off regarding our dear brother Nate Livingston WILL NOT be tolerated on this blog. I don't want to hear it! My Readers don't want to hear it!

I have said this on numerous times in the past and I'll repeat myself one more time today:

Nate Livingston is a grown man who can speak for himself he doesn't need me to do it for him HOWEVER I WILL NOT allow some anonymous cowards and some KNOWN cowards to attempt to trash him on The Black Fist Blog. Nor will I EVER allow you spineless cowards to attack and attempt to trash his children!
I have NEVER mentioned the name of my crazed bi polar stalker's child, nor will I ever. And I WILL NOT allow any of Nate's children or any other child to be trashed on The Black Fist Blog! And last I looked General Nikki X is STILL running the show!

DON'T EVER MAKE GENERAL NIKKI X HAVE TO REPEAT HERSELF AGAIN ON THIS SUBJECT!