Wednesday, November 30, 2005

WITH SINCERE HUMILITY GNX SPEAKS!

"GENERAL NIKKI X'S OPEN LETTER OF SINCERE GRATITUDE"!

I would like to start off by expressing my utmost sincere & humble appreciation for all of the Sista-ly & Brotha-ly love & support I've recieved over the last few months. I do my best to always conduct myself with the utmost honesty, sincerity, respectabilty, humility and nobility with a sense of head held high at all times dignified Black womanhood. No matter my locale, no matter who I happen to be speaking with at the time. General Nikki X stays the same. I have expressed time and time again on this very blog my hopes for "Unity", "Peace" and "Blessings" for the Black race, as a whole.

I don't want to ever misrepresent myself, this blog or the organization for which I co-founded and have been a member of even before it was re-named "The Black Fist", formerly known as "The Black Special Forces".

I want to "Thank" everyone who emailed, telephoned, and reached out to me, those Brothas & Sistas on the streets, those who gave me "shout outs" on talk radio programs and posted positive encouraging comments on this blog and other blogs to say they appreciated my consistancy and all the hard "unpaid" work I have put in on behalf of Black people in the City of Cincinnati for the last 5 years, in my official capacity as, "Head of Security" and "Head of Telecommunications".

It is an honor to come into contact and meet new people and have them remind me of some of the things I may have said on different talk radio shows or on the frontline while protesting against "Police Brutality" and "Injustice" toward Blacks. I want to say "Thank You" for all of your support and words of encouragement during these days of "Black-on-Black" "Disunity", "Falsehood", "Lies", "Deception" and flat-out "Misrepresentation of Black Militant" history. I understand fully what is being played out here. It is historic. It is in all of our Black history books, in any and all available libraries. And it is so old hat and (based on Black History) quite frankly, "Predictable".

To all of the faithful readers of "The Black Fist Blog", I will continue to take the stance of "Unity amongst Black Folk" and I will continue to be active in the community and fight against:
1. Police Brutality
2. Against The Klu Klux Klan, if and when they ever decide to rear their ugly hooded heads once more in this city. ~AND~
3. Assist in any way I can in, "Reuniting The Black Man & The Black Woman for a Strong Black family".

Those are the 3 main principles "The Black Fist" was founded on and that is what I have always fought against and for. And I will "CONTINUE" to work toward those 3 main principles today and on into the future. And I will, as I've always been and will continue to be a "stanch supporter" of The Economic Boycott and Sanctions on Travel and Tourism placed on The City of Cincinnati. See blog entry: "No Justice, No Profit", Keep Your Money In Your Pockets!
Yes, The Struggle and The Boycott Continues!!!

Please see blog entries: "Welcome To The Black Fist Blog", "Unity~Does It Truly Exist For The Black Community"? & Tasers: "The Blackmans' Portable Electric Chair" to read about what we've been involved in, working toward and against. Tasers: The Blackmans' Portable Electric Chair was featured as an article written by General Nikki X in "The Cincinnati Herald" newspaper.

Once again, General Nikki X says, "Thank You", "Thank You", "Thank You" to all of my Beloved Black Brothas & Sistas!!!

POSITIVITY, UNITY, LOVE, PEACE & HARMONY AMONGST BLACK FOLKS IS WHAT "THE BLACK FIST" HAS STOOD FOR AND THAT IS WHAT IT WILL CONTINUE TO STAND FOR!!!

CHANGING OF THE RULES IN THE MIDDLE OF ANY GAME TO SUIT ONES OWN SELFISH, WICKED, DECEPTIVE, SELF-SERVING, ARROGANT, EGOTISICAL NEEDS IS NOT ONLY FOOLHEARTY & DOWN RIGHT STUPID, IT IS AGAINST EVERYTHING "THE BLACK FIST" WAS FOUNDED AND CO-FOUNDED ON!

INJUSTICE, RACISM, DISCRIMINATION, LIES, DECEPTION, FALSEHOOD, MISREPRESENTATION OF THE TRUTH AND WICKEDNESS IS WHAT "THE BLACK FIST" WILL ALWAYS "EXPOSE" & FIGHT AGAINST!!!

WHETHER IT BE THE EVIL THAT RESIDES IN WHITE FOLK OR THE EVIL THAT RESIDES IN MY OWN MISGUIDED BUT BELOVED BLACK FOLK...."RIGHT IS RIGHT" & "WRONG IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG"!

I LEAVE MY READERS WITH OUR OFFICIAL GREETINGS OF "BLACK FIST, BLACK POWER, BLACK NATION".....BLACK POWER UNTIL THE NEXT HOUR!!!

THIS OFFICIAL PUBLIC "THANK YOU" NOTICE CAME STRAIGHT FROM THE OFFICE OF BRIGADIER GENERAL NIKKI X AT NATIONAL BLACK FIST HEADQUARTERS.
BRIGADIER GENERAL NIKKI X IS, ALWAYS HAS BEEN & WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE "HEAD OF SECURITY" & "HEAD OF TELECOMMINUCATIONS" FOR "THE BLACK FIST". SINCE SHE CO-FOUNDED "THE BLACK SPECIAL FORCES" IN THE YEAR 2000, RE-NAMED "THE BLACK FIST"......
"WHY"?

BECAUSE SHE SAID SO


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get down sister General! You go girl!!! Taking no prisoners with you!

Sister Dina

Anonymous said...

Keep it coming my beautiful Nubian Sister! You know what time it is in this sometimes dsyfunctional community we have. General Nikki X I had told you time after time on this blog, DO NOT entertain the haters. They are jealous, envious and out & out embarrassing to the black "race". We BOTH know what the deal is. I've been reading your blog and Bro. Nate's. Nate's for about a year and yours since you first put it down in July '05.

Baby girl you are an incredibly beautiful, STRONG and intelligent "soldier"/black woman don't give THEM what they want. They want to shake your foundation but baby girl they can NEVER shake YOU nor can they tap that spirit of "humility" in your soul!
You have so much more CLASS!
I felt you and I recognize your humbleness in this blog. And I believe those who didn't get the picture before get it now.

As one of your "faithful" readers, you are more than welcome. I'd love to meet you one in person I've only seen you on TV and heard you on the radio.
You are one of a kind Ms. Sister "GENERAL" (our "GENERAL")Nikki X!

Stay up and Hold it ("us") down, we've got your back fo' sho'!!!

Once again, Bro. Richard

Anonymous said...

That was powerful Sister Nikki X I'm sorry Sister "General" Nikki X. You are truly for your people and "The People" damn sure recognize it!!!
Do what you do and when it's time for the 'PHONIES" to be expose, oh believe me Miss Brigadier they will.

Brother Trey from Down tha Way

Anonymous said...

What you said was all good and right on point.
But I read this blog cause you so damn FFFfffiiinnneeee!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the 'boycott'...what a freaking joke