Friday, February 17, 2012

FRIDAY FLASHBACK TO THE PAST 25


Greetings, Greetings & More Greetings!

Hey brothers & sisters today is Friday so you know it's time to Flashback To The Past!
Yes! Welcome back! ~~Or~~ if this is your first time joining us we say "welcome & thanks for checking us out"!

Today is number 25 in our weekly series, and today we are showcasing by request of one of our special web viewers. A song that took me all the way back to 1986. Today's flashback features Sis. Melba Moore & Bro. Freddie Jackson. Their duet "A Little Bit Moore" is a slow sexy jam that still sounds as good today as it did 25 years ago back in the 80's.

We would like to thank our Sis. Tina From "Mad Ville" as she loves to call it for emailing her request to me at: askgeneralnikkix@yahoo.com ~~ I received it. I read it. I posted her song request. It was just that simple!

So without further ado here's Melba Moore & Freddie Jackson singing "A Little Bit Moore" from Melba Moore's 1986 Album "A Lot of Love" & Freddie Jackson's 1996 Album "For Old Times Sake: The Freddie Jackson Story".

One of the writers of this song was Gene McFadden of the group McFadden & Whitehead. We remember them from ... "Ain't No Stopping Us Now" fame. That was the jam too. But today is all about Sis. Tina from Mad Ville & she loves Melba and Freddie so here it is girl enjoy!!!




That was nice wasn't it? I hope you enjoyed it as much as our Sistah Tina who requested it. I know I did.

Join us next week for our 26th edition of Friday Flashback To The Past. What will be the next video chosen? Who will make the next selection? Who knows? But you can't get chosen if you don't email me. So let me hear from you! And until next week .....

GIVE EACH OTHER "A LITTLE MORE LOVE"
&
KEEP PEACE IN THE STREETS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great song Nikki thanks

Anonymous said...

Nikki Nikki Nikki! Thank you sister I love you so much and everything you do for this community we all love you i Mad Ville girl thanks for posting my song! Can I send you another request? Peace general!

Tina From Mad Ville