Greetings To The Black Woman & The Black Man,
Today will be the first in a series of articles geared toward the protection and the defense of the black woman against the very serious and very dangerous situtation that faces many black women in our community and around the country. The danger I am speaking of is called "Stalking".
What exactly is "Stalking"? Well, the legal definition of stalking according to The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) is:
"Stalking is a pattern of repeated and unwanted attention, harassment, contact, or any other course of conduct directed at a specific person that would cause a reasonable person to feel fear."
Stalking can include:
- Repeated, unwanted, intrusive, and frightening communications from the perpetrator by phone, mail, and/or email.
- Repeatedly leaving or sending victim unwanted items, presents, or flowers.
- Following or laying in wait for the victim at places such as home, school, work, or recreation place.
- Making direct or indirect threats to harm the victim, the victim's children, relatives, friends, or pets.
- Damaging or threatening to damage the victim's property.
- Harassing victim through the internet.
- Posting information or spreading rumors about the victim on the internet, in a public place, or by word of mouth.
- Obtaining personal information about the victim by accessing public records, using internet search services, hiring private investigators, going through the victim's garbage, following the victim, contacting victim's friends, family work, or neighbors, etc.
Source: Stalking Resource Center, National Center for Victims of Crime)
A person who is no longer romantically involved with their ex-partner and that ex-partner refuses to let go of the relationship that person has become a stalker. If a woman tells a man flat-out that "it's over" and she wants nothing more to do with that him and he continues pursuing the woman with unwanted phone calls, voice mails, emails, text messages, instant messages, gifts, & uninvited unwanted appearances at the woman's home ... That constitutes "Stalker Behavior".
We here at The Black Fist Blog will explore even deeper the psychological and emotionally unstable actions of the crazed savage stalker, and what you black woman, (or in other cases black man) can do to protect and defend yourself against the insane actions of the unwanted stalker.
This series is geared specifically for the black woman, however if there is a black man out there who has some savage crazed black woman who won't let it go then this series is for you too.
In Conclusion To Part I :
Sisters, it is best to take ALL actions of stalking seriously because there is no limit to what an out-of-control black man, once he knows he has fucked up and is still in DENIAL of his OWN actions, and that black woman whom he used to be involved with has become fed-up will do to interrupt your life because his is so empty.
Refusal to let go of a relationship that is no longer in existance has its consequences and its reprecussion ... & those will also be discussed as we moved further into our series. Until then Black woman, stay safe, stay on high alert, & stay strong!
If one would like to view the actions of what a crazed unstable delusional stalker can do in the middle of the night as you black woman sleep peacefully in your bed take no look further than the picture below ...
(The picture above was sent in by a sister who is being stalked by her ex. A crazed savage stalker who refuses to leave her alone & move on.)
BLACK FIST, BLACK POWER, BLACK NATION!!!