Saturday, March 10, 2012

BEASTIALITY: HERE WE GO AGAIN!!! YOUNG BLACK FOOL HAS SEX WITH EMPLOYER'S PITBULL



(Pictured above is Bernard Archer, 19 and the object of his twisted sexual obsession ... A female pit bull)

A Few Words From General Nikki X: Well I'll be damn!
Here we go again!

This time instead of the white man practicing his nasty ungodly "backdoor love" & "animal love" with a poor hapless defenseless creature, we have a young black idiot fool who has raped another one of God's defenseless creatures. A pit bull is a monster of an animal in my opinion. A straight up killing machine trained by man to be even more vicious than it would ordinarily be! However, God created this beast as well, and this animal is just that an animal on four legs NOT a love machine made for filthy human lust!

This time folks a young dumb & full o' cum dumb ass filthy negro has dropped his draws and spread the legs of a female pit bull with the full intent of busting his nasty nut inside this beast for lustful self-fulling pleasures! What the hell and fuck is going on in this world?!?

Read the story below and view the accompanying video and give your opinion on this ungodly bullshit sick mess! As always we here at The Black Fist Blog pray for the restored health and wellness of this obviously traumatized brutalized animal rape victim. We pray that this dog can get over the hurt and pain of having her dog vagina ripped in two by this young black man. Because we know that if a black man has stuck his penis into the vagina of any female especially a dog, she must be bust the hell wide open. Poor Dog!

And for all of you lowdown ignorant hillbilly racist out there who come on here and spew your personal racial hatred toward me because I dare to expose & expound upon your OWN filth and degradation and lustful inclinations toward raping and misusing animals for your OWN nasty sexual fulfillment, here is a story that shows I do not just highlight the nasty white man and his equally as nasty white woman fucking animals I highlight ALL ungodly bestial filth.
Whether it is white or black right is right and wrong is wrong!!! So y'all white trailer park hillbillies can kiss my royal black ass and stay the fuck off the website with your ignorant racist personal attacks on me because if you come with your bullshit ... Of course & as ALWAYS ... I'm ready for you! ;)
******************************************************************

Georgia man arrested for sexually abusing neighbor's dogs


March 9, 2012.
NEWTON COUNTY, GA (CBS ATLANTA) -

When you see Dr. Cathryn Lafayette interacting with her four pit bull dogs, it's clear she loves them and they love her.

Lafayette said she was inside her home taking a nap on Saturday when someone knocked on her door.

When she stepped outside, several Newton County deputies were in her yard.

"I'm thinking, 'Oh my God, don't tell me that the dogs got out,'" she said.

She was worried her dogs got out and attacked someone.

"A deputy told me I didn't do anything wrong, I was the victim. I said, 'Victim!' I'm thinking, 'Wait a minute, did someone kill my dog?' He said, 'No the neighbor behind you, they saw the teenager having sex with your female dogs.' I said, 'Having sex with my female dogs?' I think they must have got it wrong," said Lafayette.

Lafayette didn't believe them until they showed her the video her neighbors recorded.

"And it showed him on his knees inside the kennel with my dog. He was on his knees like he was a dog," said Lafayette.

Police arrested 19-year old Bernard Archer and charged him with two counts of bestiality.

Lafayette said Archer was supposed to be cleaning out her dog's kennels and doing other work around her home because she paid for him to enter a program to get his GED.

"Our agreement was if I pay the tuition then he would pay half by working here at my home or whatever I had for him to do. Saturday was his first day to start working," said Lafayette.

Lafayette trusted Archer and she introduced him to her dogs. Now she feels she let her babies down.

"For him to come on my property and rape my female dogs, that's totally unheard of and that hurt me. I wasn't here to protect them," she said.

Copyright 2012 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved. (Story courtesy of KSLA Channel 12, Shreveport, Lousiana)

Description of Video:
" When you see Dr. Cathryn Lafayette interacting with her four pit bull dogs, it's clear she loves them and they love her. Lafayette said she was inside her home taking a nap on Saturday when someone knocked on her door. When she stepped outside, several Newton County deputies were in her yard. "I'm thinking, 'Oh my God, don't tell me that the dogs got out,'" she said. She was worried her dogs got out and attacked someone. "A deputy told me I didn't do anything wrong, I was the victim. I said, 'Victim!' I'm thinking, 'Wait a minute, did someone kill my dog?' He said, 'No the neighbor behind you, they saw the teenager having sex with your female dogs.' I said, 'Having sex with my female dogs?' I think they must have got it wrong," said Lafayette. Lafayette didn't believe them until they showed her the video her neighbors recorded. "And it showed him on his knees inside the kennel with my dog. He was on his knees like he was a dog," said Lafayette. Police arrested 19-year old Bernard Archer and charged him with two counts of bestiality" - Atlanta News. Submitted by @AJ904 (Video courtesy of WorldStar)

6 comments:

Slim Thug said...

What in the shit possessed that nigga to fuck a dog? i guess you gotta fuck some bitch! Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

Nasty retarded illiterate motherfucker!!!!!!!!

Trina said...

that shit is crazy and slim thug you nasty but what you said was kinda funny good story Sis. Nikki X and I'm glad you busted them white racist domes before they try and get on you for telling the truth! I hope that nigga get therapy and jail time what if that pitbull would've ate his dick off then his mammy be in church praying crying and ask the pastor to pass the plate for his dumb ass cause she ain't got no insurance for them to sew his shit back on!

Anonymous said...

Damn Sis. Nikki you be finding some stories girl! Fuck all that Sis. Trina the brothers in prison gonna rip that nigga's dick off anyway and what woman gonna want his ass after reading this story ??? you fucked a pit??? that's fucked up homie you's a dirty motherfuckah!

Bro. Trey X

Anonymous said...

This dumb ass bastard got somebody paying for his GED and he out in the backyard on his knees suppose to be working for the woman paying for his GED and he fucking the woman's dogs what the fuck????!!!!!!!???? His ass is grass in the penitentiary!

Anonymous said...

Now this is one fool I don't EVER want to meet. Bro JT.