Sunday, November 20, 2005

I HEARD THE FUNNIEST THING!

YESTERDAY ON "THE BUZZ" OF CINCINNATI

Did anyone out there happen to catch "The Law with Lawson", The Ken Lawson Show on WDBZ "The Buzz" 1230am on Saturday November 19th between 10am-12pm? If you didn't you missed the funniest thing I've heard in a very long time. So funny I had to laugh out loud long after the caller was formally "dismissed ON-AIR" by our dear Bro. Lawson! I will only say that if you missed it, then in the eternal words of "Major General Min. Abdul Muhammad Ali", you missed "A Classic"!
I am extremely proud of "The high road" The Lawdog, Ken Lawson, esq. took with a certain caller whom he knew right off the top really meant him NO good whatsoever. And I want to commend him on his "class, forthrightness, honesty & tack" in dealing with that particular caller.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MR. LAWSON.
IN THE SPIRIT OF "PEACE, UNITY & EXPOSURE"!

(See Blog Entry: "Unity~Does is Truly Exist for The Black Community"?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heard it. and it's about damn time too.

Anonymous said...

I missed it, can you provide a summary of what happened?

Anonymous said...

That was too funny. you talking about Lady C! She deserved the hanging up she got from Lawson!
way too funny!