Saturday, August 16, 2008

TAYLOR & WOMACK: BROTHERS OF SOUL




Bro. Johnnie Taylor and Bro. Bobby Womack are two of the most dynamic singers of our time. These two brothers are soulful singers straight from the heart. The videos presented here are just a small taste of their lustrous careers. Take a walk down memory lane with these two strong black powerhouse singers, and tell us which one you liked the best. Or will the choice be just too hard to make? Both of these brothers can S-I-N-G! Personally, I couldn't choose which one I like the best. I dig 'em both! What about you? The first video is Johnnie Taylor singing his timeless classic "Who's Making Love". A song about a man who cheats on his woman thinking he's being slick about it, not knowing all the while his womans' been cheating on him. The second video is Bobby Womack singing his timeless classic "I Wish He Didn't Trust Me So Much". A song about a man falling in love with his best friend's wife, and wishing his best friend hadn't made it so easy by "trusting him so much". Sit back & Enjoy!




2 comments:

Harold said...

Damn girl you brought back thing on this one! I can't pick both of them stand the test of time! Makes me think about this one fine ass woman I knew in back in..oh never mind. Stay safe babygirl

Harold said...

Babygirl see there you got me so mixed up with these bad tracks I meant to say you brought back MEMORIES on this one. If you post the first comment I left please post thing one too so I don't sounds like I don't know what I'm talking about. Thanks