Wednesday, September 3, 2008

VP PICK SARAH PALIN: THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!


(Pictured above doing her best impression of a rifle-toting bikini wearing Wonder Woman is Republican vice-presidential pick, Gov. Sarah Palin)


In a series of upcoming blogs I will share with you my faithful readers the tale of Republican John McBush's choice for a vice-presidential running mate, Alaska's Governor Sarah Palin.

There has been much talk about this woman, and I'm sure before it's all over there will be a lot more. But rest assured you won't hear it ANYWHERE ELSE like you're gonna hear it right here on "The Black Fist Blog"!!!




STAYED TUNED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonder woman thats too funny! I can't wait to read this I'm still laughing off of wonder woman you went all the way with that one. Love your blog and keep up the good work sister!