Saturday, March 22, 2008

A BLACK FIST EVERYDAY HERO: MR. PAUL MOONEY




In the May 2006 archive of this blog, you can find Mr. Paul Mooney as one of our Black Fist Everyday Black History Heroes.

This black man is a self-described "Black Militant Comic" and what he has to say is way too real jack!

Sit back & vibe Mr. Paul Mooney when David Letterman made the "mistake" of inviting him on his late night television show, Late Night with David Letterman" and got more than what he thought was coming!

I say "mistake" cause I believe after Letterman reviewed the tape of that show he knew he made a mistake inviting the brother on in the first place.

And it I think it safe to guess (I could be wrong, NOT!) that that appearance will be Mr. Mooney's LAST appearance on Late Night with David Letterman!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Mooney left the white man shook that night!!!!!

And I'm Loving It!!!!!!!!



BLACK POWER, EVERY HOUR!!!

2 comments:

Don said...

LOL.

Mooney is a hilarious guy. Letterman himself couldn't stop laughing. This clip was so funny that I ended up watching it four times.

"Negro-damus.."

General Nikki X said...

Mr. Paul Mooney...My Main Man!!!!
Hahahahaa!!!!!!